Wednesday 12 June 2013

OLD BLOG- Product review: Garnier Moisture Match- Shine Be Gone


Garnier has a new face moisturiser range... you might be thinking "Another moisturiser? God no!" 
But there's a twist... 

Trust me on this one!

Everyone (well 'we' know) knows that there are different types of skin, no surprise there, and that different types need different products. Rimmel Stay Matt foundation for combination/oily skin, Rimmel Wake Me up foundation for dull/normal skin and Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation for luxury skin! 

Garnier understands different skin types leads skin with different needs. Welcome Moisture Match into your beauty world! Their new tailor-made moisturiser range which includes five moisturiser each for different skin types; from normal to oily. 



Here's what Garnier says about each of them:

Protect & Glow - normal skin 
SPF 20, lightweight and light reflecting pearls.
Yellow

Start Afresh - normal/dry skin
Ultra light, non-greasy and includes smoothing oils.
Blue 

Goodbye Dry - dry/very dry skin
Rich texture but non-greasy and includes ultralight oils.
Pink

Wake Me Up - dull skin
Oil free, feeling of hydration and lasts all day.
Peach

Shine Be Gone - combination/oily skin
Green tea extract, microspheres and a matt effect. 
Green


My Review: Garnier Moisture Match- Shine Be Gone

The reason why I chose Shine Be Gone over the others to try for myself and review is because I have combination/oily teenage skin. So I'm always looking out for new products that can help control the oils, keep my face matt for longer than half of the day and a good price! 

Information about Shine Be Gone-

Price - £4, but its on a discount in Superdrug for £2.98, I'm not of the date that the discount ends so pop into Superdrug ASAP.

Quantity - 50ml. Not too small not too big...perfect size.

Smell - green tea because thats included in the ingredients. The overall smell is clean and fresh. 

Added information - 24H hydration, mattifies skin and suitable for sensitive skin.

I have been using Shine Be Gone for over a week now and so far I'm happy with the outcome. My skin is a lot softer and throughout the day I can see that the oils in my T zone keep at bay for most of the day. It is quick to absorb which is handy when I'm applying my make-up in a rush because I don't have to wait long at all for the moisturiser to set in my skin. The one bad point I will say (but it's not even that bad) is the claim that it gives 24H hydration because i don't see my skin hydrated a whole day after I've applied it but thats just me and i never believe any products that claim to be more that 12H etc.








This months Company magazine (July 2013) has a page all about Moisture Match, what skin type you have and two free samples of the products to use and try! 






No comments:

Post a Comment