Tuesday 11 June 2013

OLD BLOG- Welcome to Lip Gloss and Candy Floss

Hi! Welcome to my blog. Which i've started on 11th of June 2013.

Before we go any further I'll tell you a little about LipGloss & CandyFloss. I've started my blog with only four days till my Summer - Four more days! Only two more GCSE tests left geography and maths (they've saved the best till last)- that means for the next two and a half months ill have a lot of free time to do what i want, so I'm planning on spending a good bit of that time finding ideas and products to tell you all about on LipGloss & Candyfloss.

The reasons why I chose the title LipGlossCandyFloss?
'lip gloss' is apart of the title to make sure you/other readers know that it's a make-up review, fashion loving , girly blog. You understand, right?
 'candy floss' is apart of the title to show...the cuteness and candy floss reminds me of pink and unicorns (To tell you the truth I have no idea why the title includes 'candy floss') but it rhymes!

I'm Hannah by the way! Why have i started blogging? I've been reading blogs and watching fashion/beauty videos on YouTube for over a year now and i enjoy learning tips and finding new products from the beauty gurus. For a while now I've wanted to try blogging out for myself. It looks like a fun hobby and its a great way for me to share my thoughts, views and opinions on products etc.

I can't wait to get into the swing of writing and start!
I'm planning to include-

  • Writing reviews on new make-up and beauty products
  • Writing about the new ranges in high street shops and online stores
  • My weekly fashion/beauty inspiration
  • My weekly favourite YouTube.com fashion/beauty related videos 
  • A list of my monthly favourite products 
  • And of course there will be a few weird very random posts! Sorry in advance...

To keep up to date why not follow on Twitter?
 @lipgloss_candyf
I wanted the twitter name to just be the title but that's more than 15 characters... Thanks Twitter

Any questions about LipGloss & CandyFloss? send me a email, the address is lipglosscandyflossblog@gmail.com 


Hannah xoox 

Twitter @lipgloss_candyf
Email - lipglosscandyflossblog@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment