Friday 14 June 2013

OLD BLOG- Product Review: Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid


 902 Fuchsia Flash


When i think of Summer beauty and fashion the first thing that pops into my head is bright colours!

This Summer so far I have fell in love with pink all over again (I didn't think it was possible) So when I seen that Maybelline has a new line of bright lip sticks I wanted to try them! The one that I have been using for the past two weeks is 902 Fuchsia Flash: very bright neon pink. 

The first thing while applying Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in shade 902 Fuchsia Flash i noticed was just how colourful and how much the neon colour stands out (not the natural 'no make-up' make-up look on any level).
Other than the colour; they're moisturising, feel soft and comfortable on my lips, and last longer than I thought it would throughout the day (saying that of course I still had to reapply after lunch etc) 

Price- £7.19 (Superdrug U.K)

If you think that the 902 Fuchsia Flash neon pink isn't for you don't worry there's other colours in the line-

  • 906 Hot Plum 
  • 910 Shocking Coral
  • 912 Electric Orange 
  • 916 Neon Red (next colour that I want to try) 

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids


Any questions or business reasons about LipGloss & CandyFloss? The address is lipglosscandyflossblog@gmail.com
Hannah xoox 

Twitter @lipgloss_candyf
Email - lipglosscandyflossblog@gmail.com 
Instagram - @lipglosscandyfloss



    No comments:

    Post a Comment