Thursday 4 July 2013

OLD BLOG- Get Ready With Me: 4th July make-up Summer day!



I use Carex hand gel in aloe Vera 1st to make sure my hands are clean before I start my make-up. £1 in Superdrug.


As its Summer here in Northern Ireland, I use Solait face sun protection SPF 30. From Superdrug for around £1.


The 1st make-up product I use is Collection lasting perfection, under my eyes and spots. Around £3


The foundation I decided to wear to day is Maybelline Fit Me in my Summer Shade 130 for when I'm tan (in Winter i use shade 125 because my skin is lighter) This also has SPF 18 which is added sun protection for my skin. 




I'll be wearing sun glasses most of the day, so my eye make-up simple! I love Maybelline colour tattoos and I usually wear this as a base for the rest of my eye make-up but today I applied Eternal Gold all over my eye lid. 


Curled my eye lashes! I'm always afraid of pulling my eye lashes out, thank god it hasn't happened yet...



Rimmel stay matte powder all over my face to keep it matte. I've been used this for over a year and love it! I used to use a shade called SandStone, but now I use Transparent because it doesn't add another layer to my make-up, which when powders do add colour the overall appearance can look caked.




To add some colour to my face I used Elizabeth Arden cheek colour Tea Rose but only lightly on my cheeks and jaw bone.




On top of my Tea Rose by Elizabeth Arden I lightly applied Bourjois blush in shade 54 Rose Frisson/ Frosted Rose. I love this blush for days like today when I don't what my blush colour to stand out but some added pink colour and a little shimmer to brighten my face.















No comments:

Post a Comment