Monday 1 July 2013

OLD BLOG- News: Themed Weeks and Competition

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9623291/?claim=k4byd8qu8bn">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hello everyone, I hope you had a fun June!

First of all, I'm sorry that I didn't post last week... But i have a been planning my surprise for you!

I started LipGloss & CandyFloss last month (11th June) and had no idea that I would fall in love with blogging, sharing my thoughts and opinions on beauty products with all of you. So far, i have been blogging about reviews on products and beauty interviews.

In this time, I have realised the direction that I want to take LipGloss & CandyFloss. I thought i had started a fashion and beauty blog... But I have decided, my real passion for blogging is beauty and make-up. But that doesn't mean I don't like fashion any more, don't be crazy! I don't plan on cancelling my monthly Vogue Subscription any time soon. I just find blogging about new products and writing reviews on make-up, more fun than blogging about fashion, at this present time anyway. Yes, there will still be beauty interviews as normal.

 But I have an idea for July... Themed weeks! This means, that each week in July, the blog posts on LipGloss & CandyFloss will have a theme. Of course, they'll be about beauty products, don't worry I won't be having shark week like the Discovery Channel.

Below is each week and the themes!

  • 1st-7th = Skin Care Week
  • 8th-14th = Nail Polish Week
  • 15th- 21st = Hair Products Week 
  • 22nd- 28th= ???
You might be thinking 'What theme is 22nd-28th?' That's the fun part, you chose!
Yes, I'm letting the readers of LipGloss & CandyFloss have their say on what they want the theme to be. 
Have an idea? 

All you have to do is follow LipGloss & CandyFloss on Twitter @LipGloss_CandyF and tweet your idea including #LGCFTheme. 
The winning theme will be posted on Twitter @LipGloss_CandyF and Instagram @LipGlossCandyFloss on the 20th of June. The winner also gets work with LipGloss & CandyFloss by having their own beauty interview, the past beauty interview have been with beauty YouTuber Stephanie/EndlessBeautyxo and online fashion store owner/popular Instagramer  Hayley/FashionBeautyFitness. 

Any questions or business reasons about LipGloss & CandyFloss?
 The address is lipglosscandyflossblog@gmail.com
Hannah xoox 

Twitter @lipgloss_candyf
Email - lipglosscandyflossblog@gmail.com 
Instagram - @lipglosscandyfloss

No comments:

Post a Comment