Friday 5 July 2013

BIG CHANGE: Name and blog image!

You might be asking your self 'why isn't the blog called LipGloss CandyFloss anymore?'

Over the past week I've wanted to change the name to Dressing Table N.Ireland... today I did! The change is because when I started my blog last month I had a different view on what I wanted my blog to be about, I thought it would be beauty products reviews and make-up BUT theses so many bloggers already doing that and I don't wanna just be another beauty blogger. The fact that my blog is still very new and only getting started I thought that now is the perfect time to make big changes,

I want to be able to blog about a range of topics: photos/storys/etc that inspirer me, interest me and of course beauty and fashion but beauty and fashion in Norther Ireland.
 
I'm from Northern Ireland, and I wanna embrace where I'm from into my blog! Think of Dressing Table N.Ireland as a mix of; beauty and fashion in Northern Ireland, beauty products reviews and my life journey!

I'll explain the reason behind the name Dressing Table N.Ireland...
In my bedroom I have a dressing table that I've had all my life, so yes I've practically used it for sixteen years. Today I store all of my beauty products in the storage part and apply my make-up at it every morning. I want my blog from now on to be the online vision of my dressing table: some place that's mine, that can express myself with make-up and beauty, store photos of my life and keep everything that's precious to me.

I didn't want to  start a new blog from scratch because I didnt want to confuse you and my other readers and the posts that I've witten when it was called LipGloss CandyFloss are still relative.

I've changed the Twitter name etc and a new email will be coming soon...

I know iv been doing themed weeks this month but from now on I'm not going to plan out what I'll be blogging, I'm going to 'go with flow'! But I promise to blog EVERY DAY! I'm so exited about my 'well sort of new blog'  and where it will be in the near future. I hope you're all going to be on this journey of my blog and my life with me.

Hannah xoox


No comments:

Post a Comment