Sunday 23 June 2013

OLB BLOG Product Review: Herbal Essences Sensuously Smoothing Intensive Mask




Hi! For the first time on LipGloss & CandyFloss I'm going to review a hair care product;  Herbal Essences Sensuously Smoothing Intensive Mask. I'll be honest and tell you that I didn't do any research or had read about it on other blogs...I bought it because I have been using Herbal Essences products for about 3 years and I trust the brand and their products.

                                          

                                          


I want to start using more hair care products because I'm going on holidays (3 weeks tomorrow) and want to make sure that my hair will be protected from the sun, the heat and washing it everyday!

 I was shopping in my local Tesco, just buying a few things, when I seen the Herbal Essences Sensuously Smoothing Intensive Mask. The bright orange packaging is very eye catching and hard to miss! It was also on offer from £5 to £2.50: so I thought it was a great time to buy and try using before I go on holidays!

Herbal Essences Sensuously Smoothing Intensive Mask have different masks for different types of hair. I bought 'for dry/ damaged/ fizzy hair' because underneath my hair is fizzy and my hair may become damaged while I'm on holidays. 

The smell is what I love about this product! And the smell stays in my hair for a day or two after its been washed and I've used the mask. On the packaging it says that it includes 'mandarin and pearl extracts' so I'm guessing that's what the smell is... 
I have used the product three times over the space of two weeks and each time I left it in my hair for about 5mins to let it work its magic. After my hair it did feel softer and underneath was a little less fizzy. 

Overall I'm disappointed with this mask because I was hoping that their would be more effect on the overall condition on my hair. I will be using till I buy a new hair mask but I won't be buying this again.


Any questions or business reasons about LipGloss & CandyFloss? The address is lipglosscandyflossblog@gmail.com
Hannah xoox 

Twitter @lipgloss_candyf
Email - lipglosscandyflossblog@gmail.com 
Instagram - @lipglosscandyfloss



No comments:

Post a Comment