Sunday 16 June 2013

OLD BLOG- Beauty Interview with: Hayley/ fashionBeautyFitness

Beauty interview with: Hayley

1. Favourite make-up brand drug store and high end? 
I love anything that smells incredible however, Lush (www.lush.com) won me over instantly. The fresh handmade cosmetics are incredible. Everything from their Curly Wurly Coconut Shampoo to Blueberry Face Masks; I'm in love. Their products transport you to another hemisphere just with the smell and you feel vibrant, revitalised and ever so radiant after using them.

2. Your most recent beauty product that you have bought? Your opinion?
Calvin Klein 'The One' black mascara - It applies perfect and even coverage without even trying! I also love that it is long lasting, waterproof and never smudges.

3. If you had your own make-up brand what would you call it and why?
I am honestly not sure! I am terrible with coming up with names. But definitely a word or phrase that conveys 'fresh, radiant and organic' 

4. Favourite online shop for clothes/fashion? 
Considering I have my own online clothing store -www.borntobechic.com.au I'd be lying if I didn't say mine was my favourite.Of course the perks of owning your own online clothing store is that you get to go shopping every week but get paid to do it! 

5.The nail polish colour you wear the most? 
Turquoise - I have finally found the perfect shade by Australis called 'Sweet Pea' 

I want to thank Hayley for working with LipGloss & CandyFloss! 


Any questions or business reasons about LipGloss & CandyFloss? The address is lipglosscandyflossblog@gmail.com
Hannah xoox 

Twitter @lipgloss_candyf
Email - lipglosscandyflossblog@gmail.com 
Instagram - @lipglosscandyfloss

No comments:

Post a Comment